The Business Energy Cloud visualizes data from the energy sector. This includes electricity, heating/cooling, water, ventilation, etc., it may be connected to the current environmental data, e.g. weather, temperatur etc.
The data is available online, but also archived with corresponding historical and trend information.
Additionaly the portal offers a variety of apps and tools for additional analysis, visualization and provides input data for other patforms. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the Business Energy Cloud and how you can benefit from the solution.
The application of smart metering refers to energy management and thus on a core issue of Smart Cities. Smart metering is the basis for the sustainable use of energy, for advanced energy management and also a precondition for the use of Smart Grids.
Inaccessible meters can be connected at low cost with a Low Power Network, since complex installation work is not needed.
In addition gas and water meters can be read inexpensively, even though there is no power supply available. Today upgrade kits, which communicate via the Low Power Network Standard LoRa®, are available and allow battery assisted reading of all different kinds of meters (gas, water, electricity, heat). This increases the efficiency and effectiveness of our consumption.
Zmartnet and GWF Messysteme AG tested one of the first LoRa® Smart Water Meters. GWF is a swiss-based leading metering solution provider.
Their LoRa® certified Smart Water Meters where amongst the first of its kind available on the market.
Libelium is a worldwide leading integrator and Internet of Things platform provider. Libelium designs and manufactures hardware and software solutions for wireless sensor networks, supporting a wide variety of communication technologies. These solutions are basis for customized IoT solutions, with a very short time to market.
Libelium serves a wide variety of vertical markets with complete solutions, such as Smart City, environment, water, gaz/air, agriculture, parking and more.
zmartnet.com is Libeliums partner and distributor for the markets Switzerland, Germany and Austria.
Do you know where the air pollution hotspots are in your city?
Let inNET Monitoring AG help monitor your city’s health in real-time. Thanks to the LoRa® technology inNET can deploy area wide monitoring sensor networks at a low cost. The open standard LoRaWANTM allows inNET to use different sensors on the same communication network.
Our Smart Lighting solution delivers everything you want to control in street lighting.
- full control of each street lamp with regard to switch on, switch off and dimming
- option to define city areas where shared control rules are valid
- support for existing street lamps as well as for new LED lamps
- support for LED lamps of different vendors
- intelligent monitoring and error reporting for each street lamp
- define and setup an interface to the existing management softwar
- optional: integration of sensors to each radio device
Monitoring of parking spaces availability in the city.
- Embrace both parking houses and street parking fully,
- including specific parking assets (bays, zones, yellow lines etc.)
- Establish and control flexible billing
- Establish area based parking policies and attach operative measures to grant compliancy\
- Track marshal locations and actions in real time
- Integrate operational view on a map with parking assets (bays, zones, yellow lines, etc.)
- Display real time parking availability, deﬁne and display hotspot and special enforcement areas
- Deﬁne ‘beats’ for marshals to patrol
- Use historical event data for optimising numbers of marshals to be deployed to beats
- Provide ability to report on operational data, view heatmaps, historical trends etc.
Detection of rubbish levels in containers to optimize the trash collection routes.
The measuring of the level of underground containers and other waste containers increases efficiency of waste management drastically. Thanks to the constant information on the filling level, the emptying of the containers can be optimized. This will reduce the use of resources by 20%.
The LoRa® name and associated logo are trademarks of Semtech Corporation or its subsidiaries. Semtech, the Semtech logo and LoRa® are registered trademarks of Semtech Corporation. LoRaWANTM is a trademark of Semtech Corporation.